The safest, lightest and easy to maintain crash bar for the GS LC, now also available in stainless steel (glass bead blasted and electropolished)!
- Maintenance operations can be done without removing the crash bar. Due to tolerance, during the dismounting of the left valve cover, it could be necessary to release the left crash bar (not to dismount it).
- Cylinder and valve cover are perfectly protected against damages.
- Strong network of mounting points with a central mount between the left bar and the right bar.
- Double protection: valve cover and crash bar (lateral and underneath).
- Equal distribution of forces over 6 mounting points.
- Protection of both Lambda sensors.
- No interference with ground and cornering clearance.
- The crash bar is progressing exactly over the manifold (front view) .
- The crash bar construction is higher over the cylinder: can be used as a leg rest during long distances.
- Plug-n-Play fitting/mounting.
- Low weight.
- Stainless steel, additional glass bead blasted (consolidation of surface) and electro polished.
- High quality steel with high tensile strenght/elongation.
- Surface with passive coating: the surface is self-regenerating after a damage, under influence of oxygen.
- Tank protection bar and Micro-Flooter available as optional (not included in delivery).
- Detailed and easy to understand instructions..
- Made in Germany.
- 60 days right of return.
Off-road riding is now more fun with the crash bar. You can ride on deep wheel marks or extended curves without danger.
You also need the following attachment kit when assembling our valve cover protectors and BMW accessory valve cover protection (with crash guard): 35611-000
The center strut for the crash bar is not included but can be purchased optionally (see part-no. 26441-205).
Does not fit with the original belly pan on R1200R LC and R1200RS LC.