EVO High beams
The highly concentrated light of the EVO high beams has a particularly wide range. This provides optimal lighting for the rider's view and ensures safety during on- or off-road riding. SW-MOTECH sought out a reliable partner for the development of the new EVO fog lights and relied on the expertise of a long-standing top manufacturer from the automotive sector. Development is focused on meeting the strictest quality standards while also maintaining a compact shape: the EVO high beams are resistant to water and dust, with an IP69 protective class rating. Powerful LEDs provide the best view, while wear-resistant housings ensure long life.
- Trouble- and maintenance-free operation due to almost wear-free LED, considerably reduced energy consumption
- Power output: 12 W
- Luminous flux: 800 LM
- ECE test mark: ECE R113 Rev.2
- Highly concentrated beam with long-distance range
- Compact size with a diameter of 7.1cm
- Water- and dustproof (safety class: IP69)
- Voltage: 12 V. Cable harness for easy connection to the motorcycle battery included in delivery, no change to motorcycle electric required
- Splash-protected, blue glowing handlebar switch for comfortable operation
- Mounting points on all four sides
- Installation on headlight clamps for crash bar (Ø 22, 26, 27, 28 mm) or bike-specific brackets
Included in delivery
- 2 x EVO High beams
- Mounting instructions
- Mounting material
- Material: Aluminum
- Surface: powder coated
- Color: black
- Can only be mounted with the SW-MOTECH logo facing up due to the curvature of the reflector.
- Light clamps for crash bar and bike-specific mounts are available separately.
Required for mounting
- Crash bar clamps or bike-specific light mount